The results from the 2013 SASI Survey are now available here.
There are some other great directories and lists of service providers out there. Here are a few that have been particularly helpful in this project:
- The Integration Centre’s List of Affiliates
- The Irish Refugee Council’s Integration Mapping Project
- The New Communities Partnership Directory of Migrant Organisations and Support Groups in Dublin as well as their list of member organisations
Below is a list of reports of related research that have been particularly helpful in this project. This list is by no means comprehensive:
- “Networks of Asylum Support in the UK and USA: A Handbook of Ideas, Strategies and Best Practice for Asylum Support Groups in a Challenging Social and Economic Climate” Gill et al (2012) — The report is part of the research project ‘Making Asylum Seekers Legible and Visible’ funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
- “Irish Nonprofits: What do we know?” – Irish Nonprofit Knowledge Exchange (2012) — A Report from the Irish Nonprofits Database
- “The Hidden Landscape: First Forays into Mapping Nonprofit Organisations in Ireland” Donoghue et al (2006) — Results from a survey by The Centre for Nonprofit Management, School of Business, Trinity College Dublin